You know by now the old approaches to engagement don’t deliver great results. They put you in a fierce war for limited attention. You’re forced to jump from one idea to the next hoping something boosts the numbers.
It’s stressful for you, doesn’t solve your audience’s needs, and doesn’t give you and your organisation a big success.
We want to train you in a methodical, focused, high-impact, and long-term approach to increasing engagement.
We’ve spent 18 months developing Advanced Engagement Methods. This course will train you in methods used by top engagement professionals to get more engagement and achieve your big wins.
This course is combines our experience working with over 200 clients, studying over 1000 psychology articles, interviewing 22 of the top engagement experts in the world, and digging into just under 100 case studies.
Our Goal With Advanced Engagement Methods
Our goal of AEM is to take those of you with a lot of experience in digital engagement (e.g. community managers, social media managers, knowledge managers, app designers/developers etc..) and teach you to increase engagement in a methodical, focused, and long-term way.
That means every day you do the real work of increasing meaningful engagement instead of searching for quick metric hits. It means you understand the psychology of engagement and use this as a long-term framework to drive engagement that matters. It means you learn how to write persuasively and participate with influence.
This course breaks down the deep psychology of long-term engagement into practical building blocks you can use to assemble your future engagement systems.
By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Achieve your company’s huge wins and move on to bigger challenges.
- Keep your members active and get more engagement.
- Reverse declining participation levels and get things back on track.
- Prioritise your time and stop feeling overwhelmed by a thousand distracting options.
- Deliver better value to your members by satisfying deeper desires.
The course is delivered via a bespoke membership site which equips you with:
- Over 70k words of material explaining each concept in vivid detail.
- 21 hours of professionally filmed training videos.
- Detailed case studies of world-class engagement practices.
- Week by week exercises.
- List of references and links to further reading.
- A calendar to book personal coaching time.