Students rate this course 5 out of 5!
How to Start an Online Community introduces the theory and methodology behind getting your online community started. It covers the basics of starting your online community from scratch, and moves through to practical strategies for growth. The course contains teachings from experienced community managers, and time-tested theories from leading social scientists and behavioral psychologists.
This course is designed for organizations who are in the early stages of developing a community, newcomers to community management, those whom frequently develop communities for their business or clients, and individuals who are struggling to get their community off the starting block. If you're considering purchasing an online community platform for your organization, you must take this course first.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear, reliable, and proven framework for developing any number of online communities. You will be able to develop the right community concept for your target audience and take it to critical mass — the stage at which a community continues to grow and develop without direct stimulation from the community manager. You'll understand the community platform space, and know how to navigate the complicated vendor selection process. Most importantly, you will have the fundamental knowledge and skills for building an online community that naturally explodes to life.
If you need support during the course, make sure you visit the Student Homeroom. There you'll have the opportunity to connect with other learners, ask questions, and become a part of the FeverBee community. We'd love it if you'd take a second to introduce yourself to us and your fellow learners.
As a student of How to Start an Online Community, you'll also receive:
- Access to our library of templates and worksheets
- Access to related academic journals
- Access to interviews and guest presentations with experienced community professionals
- Access to exclusive content from FeverBee's live events
- The ability to interact with other course students using the integrated discussion features
- A certificate and digital badge upon successful completion of your final assignment
- Access to this course, and all future updates to this course, for the lifetime of this site
Student Ratings & Reviews