Advanced Community Strategy
About the Course
Advanced Community Strategy delivers the advanced, proven methodology for future-proofing your existing online communities, maintaining levels of member engagement, and for directing a team of effective community managers.
This course is designed for high-level strategists responsible for a team of community managers within an organization, or for those a running established communities for multiple clients. Whether you are challenged with maintaining the momentum of your members or controlling a thriving community, seeking to monetize your community or maximize the return on investment, this module will arm you with the theory and expertise to deliver on those objectives.
This course will teach you the academic theory, and cover strategic concepts that will help advance your community management career. If you complete all the assignments, you will leave the course with a defined, long-term strategy for managing your online community.
If you need support during the course, make sure you visit the Student Homeroom. There you'll have the opportunity to connect with other learners, ask questions, and become a part of the FeverBee community. We'd love it if you'd take a second to introduce yourself to us and your fellow learners.
As a student of Advanced Community Strategy, you'll also receive:
- Access to our library of templates and worksheets
- Access to related academic journals
- Access to interviews and guest presentations with experienced community professionals
- Access to exclusive content from FeverBee's live events
- The ability to interact with other course students using the integrated discussion features
- A certificate and digital badge upon successful completion of your final assignment
- Access to this course, and all future updates to this course, for the lifetime of this site